Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Extra: For Remilia



"By the time you read this, it should be over.

The curse will end with this sacrifice.

Words are not enough to explain this.

I deserve neither pity, nor forgiveness.

Thank you for everything.

I have no regrets."

---

Remilia sighs heavily as she pockets the letter. Someone gently knocks on her bedroom door.

"Come in, Sakuya," she says.

"Good evening, my Lady," the chief maid replies as she bows.

"Good evening, Sakuya."

"Is your injury healing well?" she asks with concern.

"Don't worry about it. More importantly, about that errand I asked of you..."

Sakuya shakes her head.

"I found no trace of him. He just vanished," she says with a trace of anger.

"So he left no other clues?"

"Patchouli and Meiling are sweeping the mansion right now, but so far we have found nothing."

"I see."

"..."

"I know what you are thinking."

Remilia turns to the chief maid.

"I didn't find anything in his room," the vampire says.

No comments: