Friday, November 21, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Lower your gun and embrace her tightly

---

Grey lowers his gun as he recognizes the girl beside him. He holsters the weapon immediately.

"K-Koakuma?" he whispers.

"I-I'm sorry!" she stammers. "I-I didn't mean to startle you, I just -"

Without warning, he embraces her. Koakuma's eyes widen in surprise. He can feel her soft body against his chest. He strokes her smooth red hair gently as he forces his tears back. He takes one of her delicate white hands in his own, as if to make sure that she is really alive and well.

"You're alright!" he whispers. "I thought that -"

Suddenly, she pushes herself away from him. He slams his the back of his head hard on a bookcase.

"G-g-get away from me!" she shouts.

He rubs his head as he regains his focus. That really hurt. He looks back at her with a puzzled expression.

Koakuma's eyes are damp with tears, and her shoulders are quivering in fear. Her legs are shaking violently. She is looking at him as if he was some kind of monster. She turns around to run, but she trips clumsily on her feet.

"Kyaaah~"

She falls hard on the floor. Grey stands up immediately to help her.

"D-don't touch me!" she shouts.

Her eyes are filled with panic. She might scream if he comes any closer.

Or worse.

[ ] Wait for her to calm down.
[ ] Try to approach her again.
[ ] Speak to her in a soothing manner.
[ ] Threaten her into submission.
[ ] Get up and leave.
[ ] Custom

No comments: