Monday, October 20, 2008



Anon feels a shiver as he continues to read the letter.

"THIS PLACE IS CURSED

I am writing this in the hope that someone would uncover the truth. I don't have much time left.
If you are reading this, I may have been killed. Who or what would do so, I am still unsure.

The inhabitants of this place may seem strange to Outsiders - they certainly have strange appearances,
abilities, and seem to be non-human. But they allowed me to stay during the night. Gensokyo is
lethal during the night.

If you can leave, get out. Don't stop at the nearby Human Village. Go on, as far as you can.
Hope has no place in this Mansion, or anywhere near it.

I must stay and do what I can. Hopefully, I can delay the inevitable nightmare, at the very least.
She saved my life. I must try to return the favor.

I have left some notes in this drawer as well. I hope they may be useful.

I will write again if I have the chance."

Anon examines the other sheets, but finds the rest blank. He sighs.

Before he could examine the notebook again, he hears a set of footsteps from the hallway. He quickly
folds and pockets a few pieces of blank stationary before replacing the rest inside the drawer. He
keeps himself silent until the sound of the steps fade away. He waits for two more minutes to be sure.

He walks toward the door and examines it. The handle isn't locked. There doesn't seem to be anyone
in the hallway now.

No comments: