Monday, October 20, 2008



"Are you alright?"

Grey turns to see Koakuma hovering nearby.

"Still alive and undamaged," he replies.

"That's wonderful," Koakuma says, smiling. Her smile really is quite charming.

"What's going on? I think I was almost killed back there."

Koakuma looks down and pauses.

"It is difficult to explain. For now we have to get you to safety. You are a human, so you are in the most danger here."

"Did Patchouli send you?", he asks.

"When I heard the crash, I headed straight here. Lady Patchouli is quite powerful, and the fairy maids reincarnate in a few days when killed," she says. She has a serious expression on her face. "I don't want you to die," she whispers.

An awkward passes in silence. Koakuma's cheeks turn bright-red.

"I mean that you are a guest, and it would be shameful for a guest to die under our care," she says quickly. She faces away, clearly embarrassed.

Grey pauses, unsure of how to reply. Unexpectedly, he feels Koakuma take his hand.

"We should go," she says. She tilts her head forward and to the side, hiding her expression.

Grey thinks for a moment.

[ ] "I'm getting out of this crazy place."
[ ] "Let's both get out of here."
[ ] "I can get out on my own, you should help the others."
[ ] "You should escape, I'll stay and help the others."
[ ] "We should go find Patchouli first."
[ ] "The fairy maids might be in trouble."
[ ] "We can't leave anyone behind."
[ ] Custom

No comments: