Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[X] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[X] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.

---

After a quick breakfast at the kitchen, Grey decides to stop by the Voile Library. It is on the way to the Armory anyway. Maybe he can have a chat with Koakuma if she isn't busy.

He reaches the library entrance without meeting anyone. Perhaps the fairy maids are working outside?

Koakuma walks by carrying a books. She looks exhausted.

"Good morning!" Grey says in his cheeriest voice.

Koakuma looks up and manages a weak smile.

"Good morning," she says with a bow. "Have you recovered from yesterday?"

"Yep, and I have you and Patchouli to thank for it. Feel good as new, actually," replies Grey.

Koakuma hangs her head down slightly. She seems troubled.

"I mean, are you okay? I heard about the incident with Sakuya and Flandre yesterday. You were almost killed..."

"That was just a misunderstanding," Grey says as he almost loses composure.

Sakuya certainly looked like she was going to tear him to shreds. And Flandre was completely unpredictable; she acted so innocent, despite her unexpected violence.

"In any case, I think it's all fine now. I'm still alive, after all," he manages.

Koakuma looks up, worried. He needs to change the subject.

"I was just wondering if you are free for a cup of tea and polite conversation," Grey says, smiling.

Koakuma brightens up immediately, though she looks a bit hesitant.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment," she says. "Perhaps we can have some tea this afternoon?"

"Sounds wonderful. I always enjoy good company with good tea," says Grey.

Koakuma looks away, blushing.

"I-I-I need to get back to work," she says as she walks away.

No comments: