Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Sakuya

---

He opens the door.

Sakuya is leaning against the wall, holding a cup of tea.

"Barging into someone's room uninvited? That's not like you."

He gives a polite smile as he closes the door behind him.

"I thought you respected my work?" he asks.

Sakuya gives him a sardonic grin.

"I do. That is precisely why I think you should go."

She takes a sip from her tea before putting it down on the desk.

"This is unlike you," she says.

Without warning, he locks the door behind him, then gives Sakuya a polite bow.

"This night is unlike others," he says.

"How so?," she asks, face expressionless. Her left hand is fidgeting under her uniform.

"Because tonight, I am not here to provide service."

His smile widens.

"Tonight, I am here to receive it."

No comments: