Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.

---

Grey lies on his back and stares at the ceiling. They were able to drive off the youkai hornets only two hours ago.

After they finished clearing every room of vermin, the fairy maids said they would handle the cleaning and repairs. Flandre returned to her room to go back to sleep, as expected. According to Koakuma, Patchouli returned to her room to recover. Koakuma stayed at the library with a few fairy maids to help with repairs. Meiling stayed outside and supervised the cleanup of the grounds.

Grey sighs. Everyone insisted that he take a break, since he is a guest. But even after a bath, he still doesn't feel relaxed.

There are still many questions left unanswered.

A knock on the door interrupts his thoughts. He gets up from his bed and opens the door.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Grey shakes his head as he offers Sakuya a seat.

"I heard everything from Meiling and the maids. I have to say that you continue to surprise me," she says.

"Can't just watch while the mansion gets trashed, can I?" Grey says.

Sakuya nods.

"Thanks to your help, casualties and damages were greatly minimized. You've impressed everyone in the mansion. Even me."

Grey opens his mouth, but he finds that he has nothing to say.

"I-I-I mean you impressed me for an ordinary human. Don't misunderstand it," she says with a stern expression, though her cheeks have a light tinge of pink.

"It's enough to receive any sort of praise from the chief maid," Grey says with a bow.

Sakuya gives Grey a sharp tap on the head.

"Don't make fun of me."

"I wasn't trying to make a joke. Coming from you, those words really mean a lot."

Sakuya clears her throat.

"A-a-anyway, Lady Remilia told me to say thank you in her place, since she had to return to her room to rest."

"I'm sure she had a long day," Grey says.

"Yes. She only had time to check on her little sister before heading to bed."

"Flandre seemed to enjoy the day."

"I suppose that's true, though the damage she caused was pretty bad. It'll be a while till we finish the repairs."

Sakuya sighs.

"Anyway, that's all I came here to tell you. Now if you excuse me..."

"Wait a moment!"

Sakuya pauses.

[ ] "Would you like to have some tea with me this afternoon?"
[ ] "May I offer to cook you something for lunch?"
[ ] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
[ ] "Need some help with anything?"
[ ] "Can we talk about something else?" (Specify)
[ ] "Nothing, never mind."

No comments: