Monday, October 20, 2008




"But my Lady, we can't let a human work for us so easily!", Sakuya says angrily. Remilia turns to stare at her.

"Are you questioning my decision, Sakuya?"

"Of course not! I just don't think it wise to trust a stranger so easily, considering the recent events around the area," Sakuya answers.

"Sakuya, you yourself said that we are shorthanded. Things have been difficult with our increasingly limited staff. I've noticed that the Mansion is starting to get neglected."

"Yes, my Lady, but," Sakuya says weakly.

"I'm worried about you," Remilia says. She is maintaining a stern face, but her eyes soften slightly.

"Even with your talents, you can't handle everything right now. You are straining yourself. A servant must know her limits."

Sakuya looks down and stays silent.

"It won't be much, but he can help. He seems harmless enough. I am saying that he can help with the basic duties around the Mansion."

Remilia turns back to Anon. She is smiling.

"He seems quite interesting, good for a laugh at the very least. We could all use some humor, especially during these times, don't you agree?"

Remilia looks straight at Anon, making sure he is listening.

"Now for the next concern. It is unfortunate that you don't remember your name. However, remaining nameless would be an inconvenience."

"For now, at least, what shall we call you?"

Remilia seems to be waiting for an answer.

[ ] "It shouldn't matter, I'm not staying long."
[ ] "I don't need a name."
[ ] "Just refer to me as the butler."
[ ] "Why don't you give me a new name?"
[ ] Custom

No comments: