Thursday, October 23, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Approach the woman.

---

"Good morning, my name is-"

The red-haired woman raises her hand to silence Grey. It seems that she is concentrating on her dance. It reminds him of martial arts somehow, but the movements themselves seem too slow for actual combat. Perhaps it is a ritual?

Grey takes a seat on the grass to wait for her to finish. He glances at the fairy maids and sees that they are quite focused in their work. As he watches, one of the maids spots him. She calls out to another maid, who turns around and waves at Grey. He recognizes her as the injured maid from the library attack. He waves back with a smile. The fairy maid blushes and bows before returning to her work. The other maids seem to be giggling at her.

Grey turns back to watch the red-haired woman. Her clothes contour the well-toned muscles of her arms and legs. She most certainly doesn't look like the sheltered type. However, her movements are quite graceful. Her silky red hair sways perfectly with her forms. Her eyes are clear and focused. She exudes confidence and purpose as she finishes her dance.

Suddenly, something unusual catches his eyes. He blinks as the vague pink and purple shape hovers across the grounds.

"What is Patchouli doing outside of the library," he mutters.

"Sorry about that, I just need to concentrate when I'm doing Tai Chi."

Grey turns back to the woman. Looks like she is talking to him.

"You must be the new butler. Sakuya said you did some pretty amazing things yesterday," she says cheerfully.

"I just did what I could to help, I wouldn't call it amazing," Grey says.

Grey gives her a polite smile as he surveys the area. Looks like Patchouli disappeared behind the corner of the Mansion at the far left side. If he hurries, maybe he can catch up with her.

"- with me."

Grey turns back to the woman.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you would have a match with me," she says.

Grey gives her a puzzled look.

"I am Hong Meirin, the gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," she says. "I would like to see first-hand what kind of person would impress Sakuya that much."

Grey shakes his head. "I dislike unnecessary violence."

"It's just a friendly match. Since you're human, you can even use weapons if you like," she says.

"Think fast," Grey mutters to himself.

[ ] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
[ ] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use your fists.
[ ] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Offer to accompany her for lunch instead.
[ ] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
[ ] Custom

No comments: