Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Sakuya motions her hand deeper into her uniform, as if looking for something.

"You have quite some guts to come at me like this," she says. "You know what I am capable of. But no matter, I think I can disable you before we get any more distracted. Lady Remilia will most certainly be displeased at this."

He gives her a slight nod.

"Go ahead."

In an instant, her hands are holding long knives. She makes a quick motion, then throws them.

"W-w-what the hell?"

All of the knives miss. She never missed before. Especially not at a stationary target.

"That was quite rude, you know," he says.

Wasting no time, Sakuya has another set of knives ready in her hands. He is no longer smiling.

"I was hoping that this could be pleasant for both of us, but now I've changed my mind."

He raises his hand. Sakuya freezes in place. He snaps his fingers. Sakuya drops her knives. He takes a step forward. Sakuya drops her to her knees.

"You bastard! What the hell are you planning? How are you doing this?"

He looks at her thoughtfully.

"You have other things to worry about."

He makes a few strange gestures. Sakuya rises and sits herself on the bed.

"But I will tell you this: soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me."

He takes something out of his pocket.
[ ] Rope
[ ] Candles
[ ] Handcuffs
[ ] Bicycle Chain

No comments: