Monday, October 20, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Tell the story, but make light of it/make it sound like you did something heroic
[X] Custom: Really ham it up; make sure they know you're being overly dramatic

---
Anon retells the story, making sure to give a good performance. For the most part, he tells the truth, with some additions here and there. He makes sure to mimic voices and sound effects to increase the effect, as well as using exagerrated facial expressions. He presents in a manner between Broadway and a Saturday Night Live comedy skit.

"...and finally, I confronted the Black-White, chanting my prayer," Anon says as he makes a pose.

"... Our names are both known under the blue sky, but only one among us can stand under heaven." He pauses for a moment, for effect.

"...and with the power Patchouli lent me, I banished her from whence she came!"

Anon looks up to his audience, and is not disappointed. Remilia is smiling brightly, clearly amused by the performance. She almost seems like an innocent princess listening to the court storyteller. Koakuma is showing enthusiasm as well, nodding and laughing as he told his tale. Patchouli has a neutral expression, but her actions betray her feelings. She hasn't turned a single page of her book since he started his story. Even Sakuya seems to be affected, however she has the strangest expression on her face. She seems torn between rebuking him, and laughing uncontrollably.

"Not exactly as I first heard it, but I did enjoy your version better," Remilia says.

"I am honored, my Lady," Anon replies.

Remilia nods to herself, then closes her eyes in deep thought. After a moment, she speaks again.

"You are welcome to stay here as my guest."

"But Lady Remilia," Sakuya says. Remilia silences her with a stern hand gesture.

"However, you must be useful to us, as well."

Anon gulps silently, praying he isn't going to be a portable blood tank.

"I want you to assist with the various duties in the Mansion. You are going to be my butler."

No comments: