Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"

---

"I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?" Grey asks.

Sakuya gives him a little smile.

"In fact, I have to go there to order some materials. The stock we have isn't enough to finish the repairs," she says.

"Sounds good. I'd like to see village myself, and I can't ask for better company."

"Stop being stupid." she says as she turns away quickly. "Anyway, meet me at the lobby in fifteen minutes. I have to leave instructions with Meiling and the others."

She closes the door behind her before he can say more.

"Hmm, the village," he mutters. He knows that some friendly youkai live with the humans there. He may learn something from Keine or Mokou. He might also meet some other youkai visiting the village. But some of those youkai may not be so friendly. Grey takes two fresh clips from his cabinet and places them in his coat pocket. He also makes sure that the gun isn't visible.

"Just in case," he tells himself.

Twenty minutes later, Grey finds himself walking side by side with Sakuya. The path is straightforward, so he pays little attention to it.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" she asks suddenly.

"Huh?"

"You wanted to talk to me about something, didn't you? Why else would you ask to walk with me?"

Grey pauses to think.

[ ] "I'd like to hear more about the Human Village."
[ ] "I'd like to know more about you."
[ ] "I'd like to hear more about..." (Specify.)
[ ] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
[ ] Custom

No comments: