Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Grey is standing with Sakuya in the kitchen. After dinner, she motioned for him to follow. It seems like she wants to talk with him alone.

"Would you like to ask some questions? I'll answer as best as I can," Grey says.

Sakuya shakes her head.

"I'm in no mood for that. So many things happened today: the youkai attack, our chat in the kitchen, then your performance. I need some time for this to sink in."

Grey stifles a laugh. Sakuya looks up, slightly irritated.

"Sorry, I just never thought I'd hear that from you. About needing time, I mean."

Sakuya sighs and shrugs.

"More importantly, I would like to apologize for my earlier behaviour. I wasn't myself, that was shameful."

She looks down and shuffles her feet.

"Hurting a guest, and another human at that. After everything that Lady Remilia has done for me, I dared let that side of me out again."

Grey rubs his neck reflexively as they stand quietly for a moment.

"I'm still alive, so don't worry about it. I'm sure you only meant to protect everyone in the Mansion," he says. Better deal with this smoothly; no telling what would set her off again.

Sakuya looks up with a determined expression on her face.

"Thank you very much. If you need anything, just ask."

Grey nods.

No comments: